Saturday, May 4, 2013

...new foray into blogging





 

... waiting for Spring in the wilds...


....it's a cold, snowy day here in the wilds and Spring cannot arrive fast enough.

this is all new to me but i wanted a place where Aroused and i could express ourselves.  I'm not sure how to individualize these pages, so any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.  if you find me here and i know you, please leave a message so i can find you again.  i didn't get to ravensgrotto.com as much as i should have...between work, family and Aroused it left little other free time ...but know i miss our online messages, chats and connection.  hope you all find me now!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! It's do good to see you here and I love the picture. Snow! It's been so nice here in Oregon. 80 today and should be about the same next week.

    Will check in with you often. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,
    I saw your icon on sexy Drenchxoxo blog and came over to check you out. I saw the word Aroused, which means I'm in the right place :) I wish I could help you out with your page, but I wouldn't be much help for that. Drenchxoxo is constantly changing her blog, so she would be one of the person to shout out too. Ill be back to see just how arousing this place can get...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete